- TDD Kata: Recent Song-list - simple tests examples
- Codewars: Rock Paper Scissors (lizard spock) solution -
- practicalli/numbers-to-words - overly verbose example, ripe for refactor
- practicalli/codewars-guides - deps.edn projects
- practicalli/exercism-clojure-guides - Leiningen projects
Sean Corfield - user managerλ︎
User manager has unit tests that also include an embedded database. Tests can run with the Cognitect Labs test runner.
:test alias includes the test path and a dependency for the H2 database
Cognitect Labs test runner included in the project
deps.edn file as
clojure -M:test:runner will run the Cognitect Labs runner and include the dependency to run the in-memory database used for the tests.
Using koacha with Sean Corfield user managerλ︎
test.edn file is not sufficient for testing this project with lambdaisland/kaocha, as the H2 dependency is also needed.
bin/koacha script and add the extra alias
Status monitor is a Leiningen project.
:kaocha profile in the
project.clj file, adding the koacha dependency. The
:kaocha alias sets the main namespace and uses the kaocha profile.
lein kaocha will run all the tests