REPL Driven Development with Clojureλ︎
Conjure provides the REPL driven development workflow for Clojure (and many other fun languages) and includes a built-in tutorial.
- Starting a REPL & Evaluating code - using Conjure
- Structural Editing - parinfer or paredit
- Refactor tools - Language Server Protocol features
- Unit Testing - run REPL or external test runners
- Inspecting data, e.g. Portal
Pre-requisite: multi-modal editing
Multi-modal Editing is a recommended pre-requisite
Aliases to run Clojure REPL - Practicalli Clojure CLI Config
Practicalli Clojure CLI config contains aliases used to start a Clojure REPL and other development tools. Aliases are used extensively through the Clojure sections of this book.
Practicalli Neovim config replaces some key bindings
Practicalli Neovim Config replaces several key bindings to make them consistent with other Clojure editors