Live ClojureScript websites
This section is new, so feedback is appreciated
This tutorial guides you through the creation of a relatively simple, responsive website that is deployed live on the Internet.
You will discover how to use the following tools:
- ClojureScript - writing functions for sections of content
- Reagent - add basic state management to the website
- Bulma - a CSS only framework for responsive design
- Figwheel-main - an interactive development environment for ClojureScript
- GitHub Pages - a free service for deploying your website on the Internet
Example ClojureScript websites
- ClojureBridge London, a landing page for the event using Bulma CSS, global navigation and responsive design.
- ClojureBridge London source code
- Practicalli, a landing page using Bulma CSS (similar to the above)
- Clojure Study Group project a ClojureScript and bootstrap website
Looking for something more?
pesterhazy/cljs-spa-example is a more involved example of a Single Page Application in ClojureScript. This project uses figwheel-main, reagent, webpack, router5, yarn package management for npms,