Practicalli Amazon Web Services (AWS)λ︎
Amazon web services are an ever increasing and evolving set of Cloud services to support a wide range of deployment requirements for custom software services. AWS also includes a growing number of off-the-shelf services, especially in the realm of data science.
Practicalli content focuses on tools and services the team has used for commercial projects, so will not cover all services offered
Localstack provides AWS services locally
Use Localstack instead of creating an account if only using the services locally.
Localstack implements many of the AWS services, although some services are only commercially available
- Find a valid credit / debit card needed to create the account (temporary $1 charge)
- Create a root account for to administer the overall AWS account
- Create an IAM account with Management Console login for working with AWS services
- Create an IAM account for services to access AWS (non-login)
Ask the AWS administrator within the organisation to create an IAM user fs
Specify the access required or identify a colleague that has the same AWS access required
Navigate the bookλ︎
Use the mouse or built-in key bindings to navigate the pages of the book
- P , , : go to previous page
- N , . : go to next page
Use the search box to quickly find a specific topic
- F , S , / : open search dialog
- Down , Up : select next / previous result
- Esc , Tab : close search dialog
- Enter : follow selected result
All sponsorship funds are used to support the continued development of Practicalli series of books and videos, although most work is done at personal cost and time.